If you relist tickets on StubHub and they sell, we'll automatically waive the standard sell fee.
Guest users with an access code should follow Reselling tickets on StubHub you bought as a guest to first create a registered StubHub account. If you bought as a guest and don't have an access code, follow the steps below.
Reselling tickets on the StubHub app
- Tap 'My tickets.' Then tap the order.
- Tap the 3 dots and select 'Sell tickets'
- Choose which seats you're selling. Set your price per ticket and how you'll get paid.
- Tap 'List tickets'
Reselling tickets on a computer
- Go to 'My tickets' then Orders
- Under the order details, click 'Sell your ticket'
- Choose which seats to resell. Set your price per ticket and how you'll get paid.
- Click 'List tickets'