Use the StubHub app or mobile web browser to scan the NFL tickets on game day. You can't open them in Apple Wallet. If you live in a country where the StubHub app isn't available, use a mobile web browser instead.
- Go to 'My tickets'
- Tap the order
- View the ticket to scan at the gate
You have access code
- Open the StubHub app
- Tap 'My tickets' and then then ‘Have an access code? Find your order’ at the bottom
- Login using your guest account info
You don't have an access code
- Go to stubhub.com on a mobile web browser
- Tap 'Menu' then 'My tickets'
- Create a StubHub account
- Go to 'My tickets' and tap the order
Can't see your ticket due to poor connection? Visit the box office with your ID and StubHub order info.
Don't forget to visit the NFL Clear Bag Policy to prepare for your visit to the stadium