To resell tickets you bought as a guest, check your order confirmation email. It may or may not contain a 6-digit access code.
Don't have an access code
- Follow Buying and viewing tickets as a guest to create a password and set up a registered StubHub account
- From there, how you resell tickets is the same as the instructions in Reselling tickets bought on StubHub
Have an access code
If the tickets were delivered and are in your guest account, save them to your computer before listing
- Create a StubHub account (we can't merge a guest account to a registered account). If you have mobile tickets, contact us
- Click 'Sell' on StubHub. Then tell us what you’re selling.
- Create a StubHub account
- Follow the steps and tell us:
- What kinds of tickets you're selling and how / when you'll deliver them
- The seat details and how many tickets you're selling
- Your price per ticket and how you'd like to be paid if they sell
- We require you to list a valid credit card to keep users safe. Enter your card details and choose a preferred payment method.
- Click 'List tickets'